The Creative Resource Manager provides operational and resourcing support for Creative leadership, and is focused on optimizing team/account billability and utilization. This individual is expected to determine and implement Resource Management processes and advise on resource allocation decisions. The Resource Manager also participates in Operations-wide projects/initiatives, and may lead collaborative conversations to determine and optimize casting. The individual must be able to handle multiple priorities and communicate objectively and confidently. The Creative Resource Manager will have exposure to sensitive and confidential information necessitating diplomacy, discretion and sound judgment.
· Lead all resourcing discussions across the entire Creative Department
· Communicate allocation issues and propose solutions
· Assist CCO and Group/Creative Directors in management of agency Creative Group (GCD’s, CD’s, ACD’s, AD’s, CW’s, Designers). Keep track of schedules and workloads for each.
· Offers recommendations to CCO, GCD and CDs to determine which creatives are available and best suited to be assigned to upcoming projects
· Assist CDs in assigning and briefing creatives on projects. Follow up when necessary to make sure work is on schedule and on track for presentation
· Works closely with Operations and Finance to assure budgetary responsibility of department and contributes to/collaborates on regular top-line report to Management Team
· Manage all creative freelancers.
· Maintain database and working knowledge of specific skills, skill levels and needs.
· Partner with Creative Recruiters and Creative Talent Manager to serve as advisor and confidante to CCO/GCDs in all matters relating to the Creative Department
· Identify gaps in what people are working on and what we are getting paid for across allocated departments
· Identify potential new hires with support of Project Managers and CCO/GCDs and escalate to Operations leadership