- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 10+ years of experience
- Digital experience required
- Masters the art of cross-functional team work in terms of collaboration, efficiency, morale and work-product delivery.
- Demonstrates the ability to run ALL aspects of a large, complex account with minimal oversight from agency executive management.
- Leads by setting the example of professionalism, work ethic, honesty & humility.
- Inspires, motivates & mentors employees across the company.
- Sets expectations and standards to which all are held equally accountable, with firmness, authority & encouragement.
- Fluent in Media channels such as Paid Search, PLA, Paid Social Media, Display, & Programmatic.
- Has led new business pitches ranging from media specialization to agency of record.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; bend and perform manual tasks. The employee will be required to communicate verbally and by phone. Visual acuity is required including color, depth perception, and field of vision. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 15 pounds.
The employee may be required to travel up to 25% of the time.
This job is performed in a traditional office environment. While performing the duties of this job, the employee may be exposed to weather conditions prevalent at the time. The noise level in the work environment is usually minimal.