Work closely with clients to identify business needs and analytics opportunities, scoping customized analyses to drive marketing and business performance.
- Utilize general business knowledge to understand marketing, pricing, operational, competitive challenges and opportunities
- Delve into marketing plans, partners, and vendors to improve measurement framework and tracking implementation
- Outline the benefits and tradeoffs of Digital Attribution, Marketing Mix Modeling, and other measurement and optimization techniques
Guide the creation of advanced reporting through automated processes to more efficiently consolidate data from a multitude of internal, vendor, and application specific sources.
- Utilize understanding of SQL to more efficiently organize and manage data warehousing
- Access sources including Google Analytics, Omniture, Google Ad Words, Kenshoo, Marin and DFA to create customized reports and data pulls
- Utilize SQL Scripts, APIs, and Excel Macros to dynamically update reports
- Functional knowledge of R and/or Python
Improve the quality of reporting by creating easy to follow weekly or monthly dashboards that key stakeholders will utilize on a regular basis to make informed business decisions.
- Utilize Excel, Datorama and Tableau to pull data into custom charts, tables, and to showcase the most critical series of actionable business metrics
Increase Marketing ROIs by helping to improve brand and channel specific performance.
- Increase Search performance by optimizing across Campaigns and Tactics
Increase Digital performance across Channels (Video, Banner, Programmatic, etc.), Campaigns, Audiences, Tactics, and Platform