360i is an award-winning agency that drives results for Fortune 500 marketers by making brands culturally relevant amid the rapid pace of consumer behavior change. 360i is a highly strategic creative and media partner with a deep understanding of how people discover brands and share stories across all channels. 360i has been recognized in Advertising Age's Agency A-List issue seven years in a row, and was named MediaPost's OMMA Agency of the Year three years straight. The agency’s clients include NatGeo, DSW, Mondelez, Capital One and HBO. For more information, visit blog.360i.com or follow us on Twitter @360i.
Are you an expert in online conversion and dynamic landing page management? Have you managed landing page testing through tools like Adobe Target or Oracle Maxymiser? Can you turn a multivariate testing process into a conversion machine?
360i’s Conversion Practice is developing next generation marketing capability that will redefine digital marketing. We need the kind of creative analyst who can extract every nugget of information from data sets and have the ability to implement dynamic content. We need someone who can clearly explain testing methodologies by user experience design to a range of clients. We need someone who can work independently to rapidly develop and implement testing models that drive substantial conversion gains for our clients.
Skill sets: Technology, Analytics, Strategy and Presentation
• Partner to Conversion Manager and Supervisor on client calls, providing the voice of reporting deliverables and technical analyses to the clients.
• Understands, implements and execute testing strategies within 360i or Client Managed Platforms such as Adobe Target or Oracle Maxymiser.
• Demonstrates expertise in onboarding and operationalizing technical and analytical functions.
• Creates and develops intermediate analytical and technical deliverables.
• Provides quality assurance against deliverables and provides constructive feedback to Testing Analysts.
• Leads testing/strategy audits: demonstrates ability to effectively manage audit development in collaboration with Supervisors and Testing Analysts.
• Possesses intermediate command of Testing and web metrics understandings - including platform integration with client analytics and using evolving platform features to improve processes.
• Succinctly summarizes data from multiple sources and generates strategic insights in concert with Supervisors.