Conceptualizing and realizing ideas through their comprehensive use of language and the written word. The have the ability to think in a holistic way about how an idea comes to life through all creative channels of a consumer experience. Focus on social.
- A willingness to work closely with Art Directors and senior Creatives to bring daydreams to life in the form of cross-channel communications, print, OOH, traditional and non-traditional platforms.
- Coordinate with agency studio, production managers and broadcast production department to create mechanicals and presentation materials.
- Meet, and help team to meet, internal and external deadlines on all projects you are responsible for.
- Commitment and follow through on jobs.
- Timely turn around on assignments.
- Conceptual, interactive assignments.
- Maintain accurate timesheets that are completed by required deadlines.
- An exuberant work ethic and an exciting attention to detail, whether it’s punctuating your copy, answering a brief or staying true to the brand’s tone and style.
- A love of collaborating with your team members – creative directors, art directors, designers, and other equally talented -- eccentrics to consistently deliver polished, award-worthy work.
- Cross-channel perfection: One concept, so many messaging mediums – you’ll be a master at making an idea translate effectively and flawlessly across all platforms.
- Entry level experience in copywriting.
- College and/or portfolio school (internship helpful, not required).
- Ability and desire to generate and communicate original, provocative ideas effectively.
- The ability to think creatively and translate ideas into copy
- Experience in writing strong, succinct copy that is grammatically correct
- A flexible approach and willingness to adapt ideas to the needs of clients
- The ability to meet deadlines and work in a pressurized environment
- Great organizational skills
- An eye for detail and a desire for perfection
- Strong research skills that ensure all copy is correct and accurate
- A passion for writing and the willingness to learn from other creative professionals
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed