360i is looking for a Director, Paid Social to drive media strategy development and oversee its flawless execution. Direct reports will likely be in the range of 3-5, scaling from Associate Media Managers to Supervisors.
· Drive paid social strategy development and work directly with team on strategic client initiatives, i.e. enterprise-level learning agenda.
· Experience designing high impact and cutting edge campaigns (Branding ó Direct Response); i.e. Audience/Comms Planning approach
· Oversee flawless execution; including creating and managing project timelines. (RACI)
· Daily monitoring of team to ensure team priorities are on track to deliver against client and business goals and team members are effectively managing time (healthy work/life balance).
· Be a point person for the team, working hand-in-hand with our clients on channel strategy and across disciplines internally to effectively deliver excellence.
· Expertise in creation and QA’ing ads across all social platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter, etc); includes training junior talent on above and maintaining expertise to serve as auditor and point of escalation for media execution challenges of team
· Internal/external communication as Paid Social Subject Matter Expert (SME); responding to emails/questions from account & media team as well as vendor partners.
· Advanced Data analysis and reporting to communicate campaign results, findings and next steps.
· Actively seek opportunities to expand understanding and use of paid social in larger media strategy.
· In partnership with Account team, lead client calls with senior stakeholders and communicates campaign performance as well as industry updates.
· Owns key vendor relationship(s) for account; provides regular feedback to 360i leadership on product enhancements and innovation needs to support business.
· Drive POVs and craft presentations that demonstrate leadership and ignite innovation on the business.
· Support the agency and Paid Social Capability with other projects, i.e. Platform Council, Blogging for 360i, and New Business Pitches, etc.
· Responsible for the overall operational and developmental growth of the team.
· Coach team members to continually raise the bar, execute flawlessly, deliver more holistic solutions, and provide overall client excellence.
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
· 7-10 years of overall experience; 2+ years managing a team
· Facebook Blueprint Certification: Professional Planning & Buying (+pre-req Core Competencies exam)
· Experience with Paid Social marketing tools a must, i.e. Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest and other emerging platforms. (self-service ad tools & social ad tech)
· Proficient in Ad operations, i.e. Publisher Pixels implementation and trouble-shooting, DFA (DoubleClick for Ad Serving) or other tag mgmt. systems
· Familiar with Web Analytics, Social API Developer resources, and HTML
· Experience in other digital or traditional media channel experience a plus: CRM, Traditional, Programmatic, SEM, SEO, etc.