360i is an award-winning agency that helps brands capitalize on change. As a highly strategic creative and media partner with a deep understanding of how people discover brands and share stories, we don’t just react to changes in the marketplace – we predict and define them. By bringing together some of the smartest, most curious people with expertise in data, creativity, media, strategy, search, and social, we help our clients achieve their objectives and drive their business forward. And our hustle doesn’t go unnoticed. In 2018, we were named Adweek’s Breakthrough Media Agency of the Year and selected for Ad Age’s A-List – our eighth consecutive year in the coveted issue. We’ve also been named one of Fast Company’s Most Innovative Companies, and ranked amongst the best Lead Agencies and Search Agencies by Forrester Research. That’s some range. We work with brands including HBO, National Geographic, DSW, Mondelez and Capital One. To learn more, visit www.360i.com.
The Group Account Director assumes responsibility for an account portfolio, senior/executive client relationships and contributes as an agency leader. This person will make key business decisions, considering the impact on respective accounts and the broader agency.
The ideal candidate for this role has experience in managing a team of experts of various backgrounds and skill sets, and has a working knowledge of brand strategy and creative, digital marketing, social marketing, performance media, and analytics – specifically Paid Search, SEO, Display, and Attribution. The candidate must be comfortable under pressure and in fast paced working conditions, and thrive in an environment where performance is paramount. Beyond managing and organizing the respective client teams to drive superior results, the Group Account Director must act as trusted advisor to the client, offering an experienced point of view regarding strategy, planning, and agency engagement supported by data. The Group Account Director should not be afraid of rolling up her/his sleeves while staying attuned to their role within the team and delivering as an advisor to their client and leadership teams.
· Actively drives business through Trusted Advisor relationships, organic growth opportunities & participation in new business.
· Governs the financial stewardship of the account portfolio.
· Represents & fosters company culture as well as the goals & values of executive management.
· Leads strategy development, manages critical business issues, maintains the state of the client relationship & is responsible for the profitability & success of an account portfolio.
· Champions & understands the clients’ businesses at the highest level.
· Represents viewpoints of executive management to motivate & align teams with corporate goals.
· Participates & owns key agency initiatives that contribute to culture, industry knowledge and the growth of 360i.
Knowledge, Skills & Competencies
· Masters the art of cross-functional team work in terms of collaboration, efficiency, morale and work-product delivery.
· Demonstrates the ability to run ALL aspects of a large, complex account with minimal oversight from agency executive management.
· Leads by setting the example of professionalism, work ethic, honesty & humility.
· Inspires, motivates & mentors employees across the company.
· Sets expectations and standards to which all are held equally accountable, with firmness, authority & encouragement.