The purpose of this role is to drive business growth by unlocking the client’s business opportunity and DAN capability, to deliver outstanding client service, innovative and ambitious client solutions which have business value to clients at the heart
- Oversee and drive paid search media strategy.
- Set media strategy for business and pushes teams to think broader.
- Own client relationship.
- Generate client confidence as a trusted advisor by actively listening and understanding their problems or concerns and speaking with authority on how we will address them.
- Responsible for development of multiple teams.
- Hire and motivate team members effectively.
- Develop well rounded digital experts that are comfortably in tune to both the art and science of SEM.
- Responsible for elevating the practice as a whole (e.g., sharing advanced tactics with other teams, presenting at cross-office meetings, mentoring junior employees not on your direct team)
- Ad hoc duties as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years of paid search experience
- Experience working on a retail client is a must
- Knowledge of the luxury space is preferred
- Is able to frame strategy and recommendations in the context of how they will solve larger marketing challenges.Lead and nurture team inspirationally by bringing out everyone's strengths.
- Good communicator and presenter.
- Demonstrate ability to work a room, tell compelling stories and persuade, beginning to use more advanced presentation tactics and styles.
- Has developed a unique and natural presentation style
- Demonstrate ability to grow/expand existing business
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed