The purpose of this role is to lead the day to day relationship with the client, be responsible for the implementation of strategy, performance of all accounts against KPI’s, maintain adherence to deadlines, and the day to day management and development
- Manages the day-to-day campaign execution.
- Develops campaign reports, conducts keyword research, writes ad copy, and establishes bid strategies
- Owns all aspects of campaign management from the initial planning, brainstorming, budget pacing, utilization of 3rd party tools/resources to building out reporting templates and optimizations.
- Responsible for billing reconciliation management.
- Evaluates provided proposals and makes initial recommendations.
- Maintains daily budget sheets; identify/addresses red flags.
- Handles reporting requirements as needed.
- Proficient with AdWords/Bing Editor and interface
- Adept using bid management platforms, specifically DoubleClick Search
- Ad hoc duties as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
- Google AdWords and Bing Ads Certified
- 2-3 years of overall business experience, ideally in Paid Search Media.
- Agency experience preferred
- Significant Microsoft Excel
- Good understanding of tracking , optimization and reporting tools.
- Understands campaign objectives/strategy and able to present insight in reports to clients as well as field/anticipate questions.
- Comprehensive understanding & successful application of secondary research tools.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed