The purpose of this role is to ensure that all campaigns are consistently delivering the best results possible, by testing new solutions and evaluating results. There is a requirement to develop junior staff and provide input to campaign strategy
- Drive paid social strategy development and work directly with team on strategic client initiatives
- Experience designing high impact and cutting edge campaigns (Branding ó Direct Response); i.e. Audience/Comms Planning approach.
- Oversee flawless execution; including creating and managing project timelines. (RACI)
- Daily monitoring of team to ensure team priorities are on track to deliver against client and business goals and team members are effectively managing time (healthy work/life balance).
- Be a point person for the team, working hand-in-hand with our clients on channel strategy and across disciplines internally to effectively deliver excellence.
- Expertise in creation and QA’ing ads across all social platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Snapchat, Twitter, etc); includes training junior talent on above and maintaining expertise to serve as auditor and point of escalation for media execution challenges of team.Internal/external communication as Paid Social Subject Matter Expert (SME); responding to emails/questions from account & media team as well as vendor partners.
- Advanced Data analysis and reporting to communicate campaign results, findings and next steps.
- Actively seek opportunities to expand understanding and use of paid social.
- In partnership with Account team, lead client calls and communicate campaign performance as well as industry updates.
- Owns key vendor relationship(s) for account; provides regular feedback to 360i leadership on product enhancements and innovation needs to support business.
- Drive POVs and craft presentations that demonstrate leadership and ignite innovation on the business.
- Support the agency and Paid Social Capability with other projects, i.e. Platform Council, Blogging for 360i, and New Business Pitches, etc.
- Responsible for the overall operational and developmental growth of the team.
- Proactively coaches team members to continually raise the bar, execute flawlessly, deliver more holistic solutions, and provide overall client excellence.
- Takes initiative with sharing wins (and challenges) with full team to demonstrate and highlight team value as a trusted partner to the client(s).
- Takes initiative with sharing industry updates (platform alphas, betas, & major changes), highlighting opportunities to present POVs to the client(s).
- Ad hoc duties as needed
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 3-5 years of overall media experience; 1+ year managing a team
- Facebook Blueprint Certification: Professional Planning & Buying (+pre-req Core Competencies exam)
- Experience with Paid Social marketing tools a must, i.e. Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Snapchat and other emerging platforms. (self-service ad tools & social ad tech)
- Track record of optimizing campaigns to drive measurably better results and ability to deliver campaign goalsExperience managing 7 figure annual budgets.
- Experience forecasting and preparing annual budget recommendations.
- Proficient in Ad operations, i.e. Publisher Pixels implementation and trouble-shooting, DCM (DoubleClick Campaign Manager) or other tag mgmt. systems
- Deep understanding of holistic measurement and the best ways to measure success across different goals
- Familiar with Web Analytics, Social API Developer resources, and HTML
- Experience in other digital or traditional media channel experience a plus: CRM, Traditional, Programmatic, SEM, SEO, etc.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed