360i is an award-winning agency that drives results for Fortune 500 marketers by making brands culturally relevant amid the rapid pace of consumer behavior change. 360i is a highly strategic creative and media partner with a deep understanding of how people discover brands and share stories across all channels. 360i has been recognized in Advertising Age's Agency A-List issue seven years in a row, and was named MediaPost's OMMA Agency of the Year three years straight. The agency’s clients include NatGeo, DSW, Mondelez, Capital One and HBO. For more information, visit blog.360i.com or follow us on Twitter @360i.
360i is looking for an Associate Director of Media Technology (Ad Ops) to serve as the expert on marketing technology in the marketplace and as it applies to client deployments. Position will collaborate closely with Ad Operations, Advanced Analytics, Product Development, Media, Account Management, and Clients to support and actively manage the complexity of ad and marketing technology from research, project management, and implementation aspects.
Acting as primary technical point of contact for multiple clients and partners, addressing technical challenges or product-related questions, ensuring clarity and transparency across all aspects of the engagement including providing expertise in technical application, custom solution development, front-end implementation, feasibility analysis, and privacy, security and regulatory compliance.
Understand the implications of technology choices and their impact on the omni-channel data environment, particularly measurement.
Educate clients on how new and existing product feature set and functionalities can contribute to their business models.
Partner with media, analytics, and technology leads to assist in vetting new partners within ad or marketing technology stack (ad servers (including mobile), tag management, advanced targeting and analytics, data management, and other ad or marketing technology).
Support new creative initiatives through technical implementation expertise (rich media, custom units, etc.).
Develop presentations and reference documentation as necessary and assist in trainings and reviews as needed. Own the development and implementation of best practices across specific areas of responsibilities.
Understand client internal systems and how we can connect to them (API, batch, server to server, pixel based, etc.). Partner with account management and client development/IT teams for on-site marketing technology deployment strategy.
· 5-7 years of client, consultancy or agency experience and/or project management in a marketing systems, analytics, or technical position
· In- depth knowledge of Analytics, Media Planning/Buying, Programmatic Buying, Process management skills and comprehension of brand studies
· In-depth familiarity with digital analytics tools landscape a must, i.e. web analytics, digital media analytics, ability to speak intelligently about various data applications
· Advanced knowledge of 3rd party technology platforms including but not limited to DCM, Sizmek, Atlas, Ad Verification (Fraud), Viewability, Tag Management, DCO, Video, Mobile, DSPs/DMPs, etc.
· Expert level campaign implementation experience across all major Ad Servers
· Support the Director on Ad Tech evaluations, new business, and process creation.
· Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills as well as detail oriented and organized
· Ability to absorb complex technical concepts and communicate them to a broader audience effectively
· Ability to manage a small to mid-size team of Ad operations personnel
· Experience with Kochava, Adjust, AppsFlyer, or other mobile attribution platforms a huge plus.
· Bachelor’s degree