360i is an award-winning agency that helps brands capitalize on change. As a highly strategic creative and media partner with a deep understanding of how people discover brands and share stories, we don’t just react to changes in the marketplace – we predict and define them. By bringing together some of the smartest, most curious people with expertise in data, creativity, media, strategy, search, and social, we help our clients achieve their objectives and drive their business forward. And our hustle doesn’t go unnoticed. In 2018, we were named Adweek’s Breakthrough Media Agency of the Year and selected for Ad Age’s A-List – our eighth consecutive year in the coveted issue. We’ve also been named one of Fast Company’s Most Innovative Companies, and ranked amongst the best Lead Agencies and Search Agencies by Forrester Research. That’s some range. We work with brands including HBO, National Geographic, DSW, Mondelez and Capital One. To learn more, visit www.360i.com.
The Senior Analyst, Digital Analytics will lead all efforts to transform data and reporting into insights, recommendations, and results. The ideal candidate will go beyond reporting, peel away the layers of data, and suggest constructive marketing test and competitive opportunities to improve business performance on a regular basis.
Collaboration is at the core of our business success and the Senior Analyst, Digital Analytics will need to create a tightknit and dynamic relationship with our Media and Strategy teams. First, to assist Strategy in compiling audience profiles, campaign goals, brief insights and measurement plans. Then, to relay channel and tactic specific optimization opportunities, in real time, directly to the Media team.
- Improve the speed of reporting by creating automated processes to more efficiently consolidate data from a multitude of internal, vendor, and application specific sources
Improve the quality of reporting by creating easy to follow weekly or monthly dashboards that key stakeholders will utilize on a regular basis to make informed business decisions
- Utilize understanding of SQL to more efficiently organize and manage data warehousing
- Access sources including Google Analytics, Omniture, Google Ad Words, Kenshoo, Marin and DFA to create customized reports and data pulls
- Create Excel Macros and Scripts to dynamically update reports
Increase Marketing ROIs by helping to improve channel specific performance
- Utilize Excel and Tableau/Datorama to pull data into custom charts, tables, and to showcase the most critical series of actionable business metrics
- Increase Search performance by optimizing across Campaigns and Tactics
- Increase Digital performance across Channels (Video, Banner, Programmatic, etc.), Campaigns, Audiences, Tactics, and Platforms
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with ability to convey and package technical findings in simple terms
- Possesses understanding of digital planning and buying, with a focus on standard media metrics
- Exposure to mobile, social, tablet measurement approaches as well as understanding of role of attribution and paths to conversions
- Strong organizational skills, with the ability to aggregate information and data from multiple sources
- Demonstrates understanding of digital tagging, tracking, QA, and maintenance
- Expertise in SQL, manipulating large data tables and creating custom queries
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Powerpoint is required
- Proficiency with data visualization tools (ie: Datorama, Tableau, Domo)
- Marketing technology platform understanding a plus
- You must have 2-4 years relevant Digital Media experience to be considered