The purpose of the role is to oversee paid social media strategy, planning, buying/execution, optimization, measurement and analysis and testing. This is a client facing role and will have 2 direct reports a Senior Media Manager and Associate Media Manager. This role should have strong leadership and team management skills - and strong paid social media and holistic media skills.
- Drive paid social strategy development and work directly with team on strategic client initiatives, i.e. enterprise-level learning agenda.
- Experience designing high impact and cutting edge campaigns (Branding ó Direct Response); i.e. Audience/Comms Planning approach
- Oversee flawless execution; including creating and managing project timelines. (RACI)
- Daily monitoring of team to ensure team priorities are on track to deliver against client and business goals and team members are effectively managing time (healthy work/life balance).
- Be a point person for the team, working hand-in-hand with our clients on channel strategy and across disciplines internally to effectively deliver excellence.
- Expertise in creation and QA’ing ads across all social platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Snapchat, Twitter, etc); includes training junior talent on above and maintaining expertise to serve as auditor and point of escalation for media execution challenges of teamInternal/external communication as Paid Social Subject Matter Expert (SME); responding to emails/questions from account & media team as well as vendor partners.
- Advanced Data analysis and reporting to communicate campaign results, findings and next steps.
- Actively seek opportunities to expand understanding and use of paid social.
- In partnership with Account team, lead client calls and communicate campaign performance as well as industry updates
- Owns key vendor relationship(s) for account; provides regular feedback to 360i leadership on product enhancements and innovation needs to support business.
- Drive POVs and craft presentations that demonstrate leadership and ignite innovation on the business.
- Support the agency and Paid Social Capability with other projects, i.e. Platform Council, Blogging for 360i, and New Business Pitches, etc.
- Responsible for the overall operational and developmental growth of the team.
- Coach team members to continually raise the bar, execute flawlessly, deliver more holistic solutions, and provide overall client excellence.
- Ad hoc duties as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 5-7 years of overall media experience; 1+ year managing a team
- Facebook Blueprint Certification: Professional Planning & Buying (+pre-req Core Competencies exam)
- Experience with Paid Social marketing tools a must, i.e. Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Snapchat and other emerging platforms. (self-service ad tools & social ad tech)
- Track record of optimizing campaigns to drive measurably better results and ability to deliver campaign goals
- Proficient in Ad operations, i.e. Publisher Pixels implementation and trouble-shooting, DFA (DoubleClick for Ad Serving) or other tag mgmt. systems
- Deep understanding of holistic measurement and the best ways to measure success across different goals
- Familiar with Web Analytics, Social API Developer resources, and HTML
- Experience in other digital or traditional media channel experience a plus: CRM, Traditional, Programmatic, SEM, SEO, etc.
- Ability to gather client/supervisor requirements and effectively translate them into effective execution.
- Ability to aggregate and communicate data to support strategic recommendations
- Ability to manage client requests and push back with sound rationale when necessary.
- Ability to communicate data and reports to optimize strategic recommendations in clear, cogent fashion.
- Ability to plan and carry out responsibilities with passion, a can-do attitude, and minimal direction
- Proven ability to synthesize data & results, identify trends & key findings, and fuel content strategies.
- Proficient in analyzing complex issues and developing relevant and actionable plans, programs, tests and recommendations.
- An understanding of advanced optimization and cross-channel influencing factors
- Passionate about Paid Social Media, i.e. Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Snapchat, Twitter, LinkedIn, and anything industry-related to media buying, media planning.
- Expertise with Social Insights/Listening, Social Publishing, Social Media Planning/Buying/Reporting tools, esp. Self-Serve ad environments, i.e. Facebook Power Editor, etc.
- Expertise with media research tools or web analytics, such as ComScore, Google Analytics, Omniture.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; i.e. Crucial Conversation
- Detail-oriented mind and able to think outside of the box in this fast moving and growing channel.
- A team player with a positive attitude who is able to handle stressful situations and deadlines calmly.
- Focused on honing operational leadership and strategic skills for advancement.
- Effective meeting facilitation and presenting to groups.
- Knowledge of key performance metrics for paid/earned/owned media with focus on analytics and optimization as well as leading vendor partners in the space.
- Foster and maintain productive relationships with media reps and internal teams that lead to successful campaign deliverables and high client satisfaction.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed