We’re looking for a junior associate to join the marketing and new business team as a presentation designer.
This role will enjoy exposure to all aspects of the agency working across capabilities as well as present the opportunity to learn about various industry verticals. It is an excellent way to gain a deeper understanding of the marketing landscape.
The ideal candidate is a strategic thinker who understands business and marketing communication and has an interest in and aptitude for design. He or she will enjoy distilling complex concepts into clear and compelling visual narratives, and will value clarity and consistent formatting. He or she will also have an eye for detail, an eagerness to learn, and the ability to stay calm under tight deadlines.
• Design and create visually compelling PowerPoint/Keynote presentations and print materials
• Collaborate with various pitch teams to turn complex ideas and concepts into effective visual stories
• Edit photos and build charts, infographics and data visualizations as needed
• Maintain and organize creative assets and design files
• Provide design support to the corporate marketing team
• Bachelor’s degree in design, marketing, communications or a related field
• 1-2 years of past work experience (previous experience in the new business function at an ad agency strongly preferred)
• Proficiency in PowerPoint, Keynote, Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
• A portfolio that displays an understanding of design principles, branding, layout, and typography
• Highly organized, with the ability to self-manage multiple projects and deadlines
• Insatiably curious and motivated - you’re eager to learn new things to improve your contributions to the team