- Collaborates with the Integrated Planning team to provide input into partner selection and rationale
- Assess vendor proposals with Integrated Planning team
- Assist in developing buying strategies for maximizing media dollars, and handling media negotiations
- Key negotiator working with vendors to ensure smart investments are made on behalf of client
- Works with Integrated Planning team to maintain media budgets and changes to media plan post negotiations
- Work on billing and invoicing to maintain consistent process
- Keep abreast of all invoices, billing and delivery issues; know when to escalate discrepancies to supervisors
- Works with FBC creative team to understand creative assets available and any custom placements
- Understands intricacies of various tracking services
- Works with Digital Ad Operations to ensure flawless implementation
- Works with Assistant Planner and/or Data Analyst to analyze tracking results and write detailed summaries of end of campaign results
- Understands available rich media capabilities
- Understands general activation capabilities of all available digital media tactics
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 2-4 years of media planning/buying experience, including at least 1 year focused on online
- Participation in at least one full planning cycle and development/implementation of at least two media plans
- Thorough understanding of the media process, media department and inter-department relationships
- Strong negotiator
- Proficient with numbers and budgets
- Demonstrated ability to generate and present well-considered solutions
- Thrives in a fast pace, constantly changing environment; can adapt buys due to changes in client objectives, priorities or budgets while minimizing impact on project momentu
- Strong analytical skills, ability to relate results to client business objective
- Balanced ability to perform analytically and creatively
- Experience using DoubleClick Dart and AtlasDMT adserving technologies
- Familiarity with offline media concepts
- Advanced computer skills (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint) Acts judiciously when making decisions for the client, the team & direct reports.
- Leads by example.
- Establishes the tone & culture of the team.
- Anticipates & proactively addresses challenges/issues.
- Conducts themselves with character & integrity.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed