The ideal candidate is someone who knows the ins and outs of DSPs and can dissect campaign performance and implement optimizations that improve performance. He/She will be responsible for day-to-day campaign management, from campaign architecture to targeting to bid strategies. He/She knows the programmatic ecosystem and demonstrates a strong working knowledge of RTB, PMPs, DSPs, SSPs/ ad exchanges, and 3rd party data providers. The person we are looking for possesses a start-up mentality and likes to get their hands dirty. He/She must be comfortable with working in a cross-office environment.
• Daily review of campaign performance and implementation of performance-improvement tactics,
• Own reporting outputs that demonstrate the value of running campaigns with our internal programmatic team and provide meaningful insights
• Identify trends in the data and turn them into optimizations and/or actionable items
• Actively optimize and manage client campaigns and ensure campaign pacing and performance are at or beating KPI goals
• Collaborate on strategy development and project management
• Work closely with our partners (technology, media, and data) for planning, campaign optimizations, and reporting
• Identify and deliver reporting needs that convey current performance and help find opportunities to deliver better performance
• Support and educate Media team members in identifying opportunities for growth and performance enhancements
• Demonstrate a strong understanding of each client’s business beyond campaign objectives.