We here at 360i are committed to helping our clients capitalize on change, and as an award winning A-List agency, we are looking to advance its production and delivery practice with the addition of a Head of Production. We are looking for someone to join our dynamic team delivers a wide array of work for Film, Integrated Media, Social and Voice.
Find out more about us at 360i.com!
We are looking for
Head of Production who will be responsible for understanding the creative vision and bring new and innovative vendors and approaches that push the limits of technology and creativity. He/She will manage the production and studio departments and collaborate with the different disciplines to ensure efficient production process. In addition, the ideal H.O.P will define process efficiencies, allocate production resources, and improve client deliverables as well as overall agency and client satisfaction. Key components of this role: Creative focus. Collaborative. Solutions minded. Team player. Innovative mind set. This role reports to the Chief Operating Officer in New York.
* Looking for someone with working knowledge in integrated production using mixed medium (content production, technology, Voice skill and AI). Keep abreast of current trends and latest technological advances
* Develop a trusted relationship with project stakeholders to incorporate assignment objectives into final deliverables, (creative, account management, technology, XD and strategy)
* Must demonstrate exceptional client an internal interaction skills, a professional demeanor, flexibility, and the ability to handle the uncertainties associated with a fast-paced consulting environment
* Run a profitable internal studio team by partnering with Finance and Operations team to gather, analyze, and report on department pro-forma metrics to senior management on a quarterly basis
* Ability to oversee all phases of projects including Studio design, pre-production, production and postproduction
* Demonstrated competency in project scoping, budget for 4 - 8 large-medium scale production engagements and 5 medium-scale projects during the fiscal year
* Books freelance- negotiate rates, vendor and studio facility time; Ensures productions are on budget and on time
* Works with Finance and team business managers to assure production invoices are processed appropriately
* Provides business affairs support for any of the many possible production tasks as needed
* Manage RFP deliverables and New Business production projects
* Ensures team is compliant with all client branding, operational, legal and regulatory mandates, policies and guidelines
* Must be well versed in managing, mentoring and be the point of escalation for a team of13+ reports
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent required
* 10+ year agency experience with 6+ years in production
* Production management functions focused on creative emerging media/web/digital/social/experiential marketing solutions, technology development, and project management
* Must be comfortable with lean production budgets on “get it done” type projects
* Solid award-winning portfolio
* Mac/PC platforms, standard browsers; Strong proficiency with Word, Excel, PowerPoint and or Keynote