360i is an award-winning agency that helps brands capitalize on change. As a highly strategic creative and media partner with a deep understanding of how people discover brands and share stories, we don’t just react to changes in the marketplace – we predict and define them. By bringing together some of the smartest, most curious people with expertise in data, creativity, media, strategy, search, and social, we help our clients achieve their objectives and drive their business forward. And our hustle doesn’t go unnoticed. In 2018, we were named Adweek’s Breakthrough Media Agency of the Year and selected for Ad Age’s A-List – our eighth consecutive year in the coveted issue. We’ve also been named one of Fast Company’s Most Innovative Companies, and ranked amongst the best Lead Agencies and Search Agencies by Forrester Research. That’s some range. We work with brands including HBO, National Geographic, DSW, Mondelez and Capital One. To learn more, visit www.360i.com.
The 360i Office Manager plays an essential role in the Office Services (OS) department ensuring the office workflow is organized and runs seamlessly. The Office Manager serves as the primary point of contact for all inquiries pertaining to the office and supports the SVP. The Office Manager must have the ability to work independently on projects, from conception to completion, perform under pressure in a face-paced environment, and be able to build strong relationships with vendors and building management. The ideal candidate for this role is a self-starting problem-solver that can work both independently and collaboratively, has the ability to juggle multiple tasks using sound judgement in prioritizing, has impeccable oral and written communication skills, and a keen eye for detail.
- Plans, organizes and executes all internal and external events; creates and maintains master calendar of all agency events held throughout the year
- Provides administrative support to EVP, including managing expenses, hotel and car for travel, etc.
- Coordinates with HR and IT on new hire orientation scheduling, desk setup, and office tour
- Ensures all conference rooms and common areas throughout the office are kept clean and organized
- Handles catering requests for all client and internal meetings
- Orders all general office supplies, manages stock, and keeps track of inventory
- Purchases all kitchen supplies, oversees pantry supply, milk, fruit and office snack budgets, and ensures kitchen is fully stocked on a daily basis
- Manages gift budget and coordinates monthly birthday wheel happy hour celebrations
- Answers employee inquiries and email requests
- Continually updates and maintains seating chart and office maps
- Coordinates all fire/emergency drills – send out emails to office regarding drill times, calendar reminders for fire safety team members for upcoming drills and training meetings
- Organizes yearly CPR and AED machine training sessions for employees
- Ensures all information regarding emergency communications for the office (signage, info cards, etc.) is kept up to date and properly disseminated
- Coordinates employee moves with HR and IT departments
- Coordinates with marketing team for desk drops and special agency events
- Acts as a Facilities liaison with building management – COI submissions, scheduling of repairs, temperature control requests
- Manages and oversees relationship with office cleaning vendor – contract negotiation for daily services
- Assigns and manages employee access cards, keeps building manager and building security updated on changes
- Acts as an IT liaison for printer/ink installations, conference room A/V setups and troubleshooting
- Monitors temperature and schedules maintenance of server room A/C units and communicates with facilities director if something needs repair/replacement
- Manages and oversees relationship with office vendors (vending machines, café supplies, coffee, soda fountain co2 and syrup, nitro cold brew coffee, and kitchen equipment)
- Communicate information for and on behalf of senior leadership supported to internal and external audiences
- Manages ordering, inventory and facilitates delivery of new beer kegs for café beer taps
- Monitor, review and process timely expense report and timesheet submissions
- Assists HR with onboarding, new hire training, terminations, recruitment, employee benefits, exit interviews and interview process.
- Schedules meetings and interviews as requested by HR Manager. (Recruiting Assistant – possibly sourcing some positions)
- Sit at front desk and receive all visitors and field all inquiries.
- Monitor visitor access and maintain security awareness on floor.
- Receive and distribute all mail and deliveries.
- Assist with general administrative tasks.
- Monitor the use of supplies and equipment. Be the point person for checking in and out any materials (ie: IT equipment)
- Assist with booking employee travel.
- Assist with booking outside vendor meetings. Respond to e-mails from vendors. Maintain log of all vendors that come into the office.
Office Services Responsibilities:
- Brew coffee in the am in both kitchens.
- Assist with keeping the café areas stocked with beverages and paper products throughout the day.
- Clean out coffee carafes on Friday afternoons in both kitchen areas.
- Assist with the set-up of company-wide meetings. Rearrange tables and chairs (very heavy) in the café and bring in additional chairs for meetings as needed. Assist with video conference set-up.
- Empty and fill the dishwasher as necessary.
- Perform regular checks of the conference rooms and common areas to make sure that they are neat and tidy. Make sure the white boards are cleaned in each conference room and supplies are replenished. If chairs have been moved, make sure they are returned to their proper place.
- Assist with setting up and planning for in-house events/parties.
- Changes water bottle on water cooler.
- Clean out company refrigerators on the 2nd Friday and 4th Friday of the month.
- Test all common area equipment every Monday morning to make sure that it is functioning properly. If there are any issues, submit and IT ticket and be the main point of contact to work with IT on resolving these issues.
- Stocking the printer with paper. Keep at least two reams of paper near the printer at all times for employee use.
Knowledge, Skills, and Competencies:
- 3+ years of experience in office administration or similar role
- Experience with vendor relationship management
- Budget management
- Impeccable administrative and organizational skills
- First-rate written and oral communication skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Concur