The Social Marketing Manager is an analytical thinker who thrives in fast paced situations, can seamlessly liaise with multiple stakeholders both internally and externally and who has a strong understanding of social media best practices, reporting and analytics.
* Stay current on platform updates and innovations and ensure that best practices are being applies across the board
* Support or leads the development of POVs for the internal team and client
* Develop and present reports to clients, including establishing metrics, gleaning community insights & delivering recommendations on a regular basis
* Confirm accuracy of social platform reports/analyses, paid social reports/analyses and social monitoring reports/analyses
* Provide continuous analysis & insights around the performance of all social engagement
* Analyze insights from across social and communicate learnings to the larger team
* Monitor competitors in the space and surface relevant learnings to the team
* Analyze social metrics and present key insights in a compelling strategic way
* Monitor the deployment of paid strategies and report on learnings and successes
* Support strategy in the development of recommendations in regard to how the social platforms work together in the context of the broader communication
* Manage the daily moderation of communities posting strategy and optimization
* Be the eyes and ears of the brand(s) across the entire social space
* Identify conversations or crisis that requires response and route through the appropriate departments for resolution
* Locate and engage potential advocates within the community
* Work closely with Associates to help guide daily activities
* Manages up, ensuring proper packaging of assets and proactively thinking ahead of potential needs and questions
* Delegate work effectively so as to not only teach ACMs and interns, but to also deliver seamless work to client
* 2-4 years of relevant experience
* People oriented - Proven experience in helping people and finding it rewarding to solve people’s problems; proactively using that experience to make the whole service better - Whether working with clients or with creative or developers, you can speak their language.
* Experience in managing teams to achieve desired outcomes
* Ability to coordinate cross functionally - You like working hard and thrive on the excitement of a goal oriented team.
* Possess 360 degree leadership skills - You enjoy learning & are curious
* Project Management skills
* You are an independent, creative self-starter who loves running with things while keeping others in the loop.
* Excellent written and in-person communication skills
* Comfortable verbally leading reporting presentations and conversations
* Social savvy - Addicted to social networking sites & all things Web 2.0 - You spend a lot of time online and stay up-do-date on new, fun things out there for high-end users as well as regular people